Helping landlords, tenants, portfolio owners and developers buy and sell commercial property and protect their business interests
Commercial property represents a huge investment and one that requires careful, considered handling to ensure a good return. From acquisitions and disposals to redevelopment and lettings, the commercial conveyancing team at Hancock Quins Solicitors in Watford are on hand to provide expert advice.
Drawing on their knowledge of the commercial property sector, our specialist lawyers have their finger on the pulse when it comes to spotting and exploiting opportunities that could benefit your business. From advice about the way transactions should be structured to maximise profit or ensure a continued income stream, to guidance about the terms on which deals should be done, we are here to ensure you get the best results possible.
With pragmatism and commercial focus at the heart of everything we do, you can be assured of a truly bespoke service tailored to meet your needs.
How Hancock Quins Solicitors can help
Our commercial property lawyers can help with:
• the acquisition of development sites;
• the purchase of commercial property;
• the sale of commercial property;
• the grant and renewal of business tenancies and other commercial leases;
• rent deposits and commercial guarantees;
• commercial mortgages;
• lease assignment and consents to alteration; and
• the exercise of break clauses.