Helping people with buying and selling houses and flats, remortgages and other residential property matters
Moving home is a life-changing experience for you and your family and can be daunting, but having a good conveyancing lawyer at your side can make all the difference.
At Hancock Quins Solicitors in Watford, we make sure that you have the best residential conveyancing team at your disposal to ensure that everything proceeds as quickly and smoothly as possible.
We not only guide you through the legal steps of buying or selling a property, but take time to understand your needs. Should any unexpected issues crop up along the way, our dedicated and approachable team will be available to help you make the right decisions.
In the longer term, we can help you with other matters affecting your property interests, like transferring ownership into your sole name where you and a co-owner have decided to go your separate ways, remortgaging or applying for an extension to your lease where the property you own is leasehold.
How Hancock Quins Solicitors can help
With knowledge of the local and national residential property market, our residential conveyancing lawyers can help with:
• buying a house or flat;
• selling a house or flat;
• buying a new build property;
• buying a leasehold property and lease extensions;
• buying through a shared-ownership scheme and increasing the amount of your share via so-called staircasing;
• transfers of ownership;
• deeds of variation to change the way property is shared between co-owners;
• tenancy agreements where you decide to let your property out; and
• other ownership issues, such as queries over boundaries and rights of way.