Helping you resolve disputes that affect you personally and professionally
Disputes occur for all sorts of reasons and can affect every aspect of our lives. If not tackled effectively and efficiently they can soon spiral out of control and leave you feeling physically and emotionally drained. They can also push you into financial difficulty and, in extreme cases, result in you losing your home, family, job or business.
At Hancock Quins, years of experience has shown us that early intervention is the key to resolving disputes as quickly, painlessly and economically as possible.
Talking your problems through with one of our expert dispute resolution lawyers at an early stage allows us to quickly identify the issues in dispute and steer you in the best direction to resolve it, whether that is through informal negotiation, mediation, conciliation, adjudication, arbitration, an employment tribunal claim or court proceedings.
How Hancock Quins Solicitors can help
Based in Watford, our dispute resolution lawyers can help with:
- Business disputes, including breach of contract claims, debt recovery and insolvency proceedings;
- Property disputes, including repossession and forfeiture claims, rights of way and access issues, boundary disagreements and landlord and tenant issues;
- Employment disputes, including breach of contract claims, allegations of discrimination and accusations of unfair or wrongful dismissal;
- Inheritance disputes, including challenges to the validity of a will and claims of entitlement to better financial provision;
- Professional negligence; and
- Motoring offences.
Speak to a solicitor
If you are involved in a dispute and need assistance, please call us now on 01923 650850 to see how we can help. We are waiting to take your call.